IJETA-Special Issue Proposal
IJETA special issue invites the papers from the NATIONAL CONFERENCE, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE,SEMINAR conducted by colleges,university,etc. The Group of paper will accept with some concession and will publiushed in IJETA website. It is the platform for College, university, etc to share the knowledge.
Special Issue Proposal:
International Journal of Engineering Trends and Applications (IJETA) encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
General Information of the Special Issues:
• Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
• Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJETA are acceptable.
• Guest editors can eligible to co-publish the special issue with IJETA.
• Guest editors are eligible to apply for IJETA Research activities & programs.
Proposals should contain:
• Name of the organizer/ Institute/University/etc. and details.
• Tittle of the special issue
• Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on;
• Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area;
• Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to IJETA) assuming the proposal is accepted.
Submit your proposal to: editor@IJETAjournal.org
Submit Your article: editorIJETA@gmail.com
Frequency:: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2393-9516
Subject : Engineering Trends & Technology.
Published By:Eighth Sense Research GroupTM
For Board Members: editor@IJETAjournal.org