IJETA is a registered independent Organization, a unit of Eighth Sense Research Groups and IJETA services to education professionals and researchers around world, especially those from the developing countries.Features & Benefits of IJETA Authors:
- “Fast & Easy & Rapid paper publication process.,
- IJETA provides “individual Google Scholar page” to each published paper.
- IJETA is indexed in “Google Scholar, Arxiv, ResearchGate, Scirus, getCITED” and many more.
- All Authors detail have "Digitaly Signed” into the published papers inorder to avoid the Plagiarism.
- IJETA provides individual "Soft copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- IJETA provides individual "Hardcopy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- Universities, Colleges, Institute, etc. can propose the "Special Issue” Proposal at any time.
IJETA is a registered independent Organization, a unit of Eighth Sense Research Groups and IJETA services to education professionals and researchers around world, especially those from the developing countries.
IJETA is a leading international online journal for publication of new ideas founded by engineers, academicians and corporate people.
IJETA have prestigious academic journal reviewers from IITs, NITs, Microsoft, IBM, Infosys,TCS etc. The research results and fundamental advances are all aspects of computer science trends & technology and various engineering discipline.
IJETA is a scholarly open access Online Journal which helps to academic person as well as student community. IJETA provides the academic community and industry for the submission of original research and applications related to Computer Science and Technologies.
IJETA archives with University Affiliates
IJETA regularly releases the article bibliographies to university library databases from 2014. A complete list of such affiliations is maintained. The core of the vision IJETA is sharing the innovative ideas and current trends in Engineering Application engineering. In every year majority of the research efforts get lost due to lack of effective scientific archival systems. It also provides a place for high opportunities for practitioners, corporate people, MPhil student, PhD students to present ongoing research and development in these areas.
IJETA invites authors for the guest editorship program for improving the journal quality and also sharing the innovative ideas. IJETA publishing special issues from various National Conference,International Conference,seminars, etc.
Submit Your article:
Frequency:: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2393- 9516.
Subject : Engineering Latest Trends & Technology.
Published By: Eighth Sense Research GroupTM
For Board Members: editor@IJETAjournal.org