1. Why to submit to IJETA? Ans: International Journal of Engineering Trends and Applications (IJETA) is a team of researchers not publication services or private publications running the journals for monetary benefits, we are association of Corporate peoples, scientists and academia who focus only publish good quality papers in IJETA in minimum possible time. It guarantees a maximum exposure of all IJETA’s published articles in various indexing sites/databases.
2. When should we submit our papers? Ans: Author can submit their manuscript anytime. If it accepted then it will publish in next upcoming issue. The researcher needs to email the paper to editorIJETA@gmail.com. Editorial support staffs shall acknowledge the receipt of the manuscript within 24 to 48 hours.
3. When will I receive an acknowledgment email for my submission? Ans: Paper submissions are normally acknowledged within 24 to 48 hrs.
4. How much time to complete a review? Ans: Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 3-5 days is required to complete the review process.
6. How to pay / deposite publication fees? Ans: If your paper is accepted for publication, with the acceptance letter of your paper you will get the Account detail in which you can deposit fees simply by going your nearly bank branch or by online transfer.
For more clarification feel free to mail us at editorIJETA@gmail.com
7. Where can I find Manuscript Preparation Guidelines? Ans: The format of IJETA is given in Model paperlink. Just Download the format and prepare the manuscript in the format.
8. Where can I find Copyrights Transfer Form? Ans: If your paper is selected, download the Copy Right Formfrom the page and send to editorIJETA@gmail.com
9. How to submit a paper? Ans: Submit your manuscript by simply mail your manuscript as attach at editorIJETA@gmail.com. To submit a manuscript electronically you need to convert your files to M S Word format (.doc / .docx extension).
10. What is average time period to publish any research paper in IJETA? Ans: Complete publication process takes 10-15 days.
11. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper? Ans: Contact the editorial team at editorIJETA@gmail.com. Mention the changes and provide the revised manuscript. The revised manuscript shall be published in accordance to editor suggestion.
12. I haven't received any IJETA notification even after 10 days of submission! Ans: Depending on your personal spam filter settings it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you to escalate the issue to editorIJETA@gmail.com. You shall be informed on the status within 24 hours.
13. My paper exceeds 8 pages! Ans: IJETA policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 8 numbers of pages. However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the IJETA editorial panels.
14. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript? Ans: Copyright forms shall be accepted by IJETA only if the submission is accepted for publication.